Monday 11 July 2011

Greatest Innocence of the Universe

Journey of any of the children is a fairy tell. Even God can't express this by words, by writings, by any means of expressions. I woldn't even try that. What I can only do, I have tried to capture some of their beautiful moments.
This is, I think, the most innocent picture I captured in my camera. Beautiful and elegent, no decoration, no editing. Perfect lighting and composition. Only a simple border to complete the picture.
 
The smile of any kid is god gifted. No ego, no hide and seek, only a bright smile. I captured it in black and white to concentrate only to the cute face of the kid.
 
The activities with hundred percent passion without the fear of failure. Beautiful tone of the skin and matching background make the photo elegant.
 This innocence can be only expected from a kid, not an adult. Colourful hat, light and shadow in the background makes the photo attractive. Yellow dress would have been better option, but everytime you can't get all perfect.
Even just watching something or thinking is also greatly watchable. Again, same skin tone and background colour make the picture simple but attractive. The eyes make the picture perfect.
This picture is captured by my wife. But to edit it, I was very satisfied to get the final look of the picture. Sometime desaturation of the colour makes the kid so cute.
 
The cutest scene of the life, the sleeping beauty. Simple without any post processing except a border.

[Identity of the kids from top: 1. Rupsa, daughter of Mitali & me; 2. Son of Rupali & Shrikantada; 3. Daughter of Kalpana & Sabya; 4. Namrata, daughter of Girish; 5. Rupkatha, daughter of Sunanda & Atanu; 6. Tapur, daughter of my sister-in-law; 7. Rupsa]

3 comments:

  1. byapok legechhe ei series ta..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madhumangal12/7/11 10:48 am

    tor comment er jonyo thanks. specially ei kaarone je tahole bojha jay je ke dekhlo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-)...........

    ReplyDelete