Monday 18 July 2011

Everything is not Perfect

One Bengali Poet wrote in his poem
"Kichutaa Vejaal Kichu Khaad Diye Sab Modhurer Khelaa
                        Marter Maati Maylaa Bolei Ekhaane Praaner Melaa"
Really, if everything is perfect the life would loss its attraction. Here I am showing some imperfect situations / pictures, which I like very much. May be due to the imperfections only they are so close to my heart.
Nothing is perfect individually in this picture. The rose, the leaf. But I love this picture.
Tinni, my daughter did not want to wire her dress after bath. That day she was adamant not to take her dress in her hand also. I said 'would you take my dress?' She was very happy. But the picture I captured was not good. The background, the light in the surrounding area- nothing was not in proper shape. So I decided to finish my picture in the way presented here. May be the perfect picture could not be like this.
The basics of the photography is missing here. The picture, specially the eyes are not in focus.

Here also, the same problem arises. The face of the baby was not clear.
The same problem. The picture was not very clear.
Light and the situation is not favourable. A father does not want to capture such picture of his baby.
Door frame behind the kid was unwanted in photography. But sometime everything was not in your control.
After taking the bath on this day, Tinni was adamant not to comb her hair. At last I offered her a photograph where she would be with madly look with her hair. She agreed happily and the outcome is shown here. Imperfect hair with little spit on her lip. I think this photograph is the imperfectly perfect photograph.
Can you believe that the cropping is done in this way because below that area background was so bad to be edited. I think because of that imperfection only I cropped it like this and turn out to be a beautiful photograph. Really, imperfects can surprise us sometime even more than perfect things.

No comments:

Post a Comment