Sunday 7 August 2011

Friendship Day

"Chaichhi Tomaar Bondhutaa" (asking for your friendship).
"Bondhutto" (Friendhip) is a word which I can't elaborate, can't describe, can't give the perfect meaning. When Garry kirsten took over the charge as the coach of Indian cricket team, in the very first day he asked Sachin Tendulkar, "what do you want from me?" Sachin replied, "a faithful friendship". The next 2-3 years were in the golden history. This is a not a fictitious story, but the conversations are almost like epic in the cricket history. As I have said earlier, I can't describe the word 'friendship'- friendship in school days, at college, at hostel life, in professional area, nowhere I can describe the word except feel it.
Here I am showing some great moments of an innocent friendship between two little kids. These pictures are dedicated to all my friends and their unconditional friendship.














No comments:

Post a Comment